Replacement Transcripts & Diplomas

Are you an alum who needs proof of graduation from Xenia Community Schools?
Contact the Central Office to request an official transcript. Applicants will need to complete the request form, and submit a signed copy, along with a small processing fee. Once the application has been received, please allow two (2) business days for processing. 

DOWNLOAD the Transcript Request Form.

Looking for a replacement diploma for framing?
We do not keep copies of diplomas on file, but you can still get a replacement! First, you must verify your graduation through the transcript process noted above. You will then be referred to a division of Jostens, the company that processes all of our diplomas, to order a duplicate. 

Note: Fees for duplicate diploma printing do not come from XCS; pricing will be provided by the company once your information has been verified and you have been connected to a representative. 

Questions? Call 937-376-2961

Current Student Records

Is your child a current student who is transferring to another school? Follow the process of your new school, which will request the paperwork from your child's building. 

Looking for enrollment information?  Visit our Enrollment page for incoming/new students